Re: Snif Security Alarm

Thanks A.J.
What I have is three units. A keypad with the digits 1, 2, 3 and a rotary
switch on the right side.
A main unit with a red and a green LED, a pulse - tone switch, two jacks on
the left side, one for the 12V adapter input  and the smaller one for the
alarm output. On the right side is a telephone jack.
A wireless motion detector.
All three units use a 9V battery.
I have the 12V and 9V adapters and a siren.
What I need to know is how to set it up, access code etc.