Dermalogica Active Moist, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Price:$35.00
Image: http://speialdiscountfinder.info/image.php?id=B000PKYC68
Best deal: http://speialdiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=B000PKYC68

I love this moisturizer!  The texture is so light and it absorbs easily into my skin.  I wear this moisturizer every night with a separate eye cream.  Another plus about this product is that it does not contain excessive fragrance.
This is a great product but over priced. I didn't realize this product was only 1.7oz. Its VERY expensive. I've seen in store spa sales with the full size for a similar price.
I tried Dermalogica based on a friend's recommendation. She's been using it for several years and has glowing complexion. After 2 weeks of use I can see results almost right away. I have pretty good skin already but this product just makes it appears smoother. Lotion has very light, natural floral scent. If I'm not wearing make up that day I wont have to worry about shiny face because it isn't oily and sticky. I also bought their cleansing gel which works ok. Highly recommended and I think I'm going to try their other products too!
I recently stumbled upon Dermalogica, purely by accident, but I had been searching for new products, as what I've been using lately just hasn't been cutting it. I got this in combination with the Special Cleansing gel, after reading that it was recommended for people with excessive oil production, which I've been plagued with of late.

I really love this moisturizer, and have from my first use. It's light, my face feels refreshed, and overall has been much less oily already.

I too wish it had SPF, it does seem like a no-brainer. But since I'm not outdoors a lot, for now I'll take the trade-off.
It's a great moisturizer. I've used ti for years. I absorbs completely and does not clog pores or cause acne. The scent is not perfumey, just smells like what's in it. I only wish they offered a version with spf protection. Seems like a no brainer.

Buy it for an indoor moisurizer, or for post makeup removal.
A skin care system researched and developed by the international dermal institute. Recommended for skin with excess oil production, a lightweight, oil-free lotion for daily moisture protection that actively combats surface dehydration. Sheer, easy-to-apply formula contains silk amino acids and a unique combination of plant extracts that help smooth and improve the skin's texture. Natural botanical astringents of lemon, cucumber and burdock help to refine the skin. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. Made in the USA.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

 Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel, 8.4 fl oz (250 ml):http://speialdiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=B000PKWAM6
 Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Firm, for Eye and Lip Area, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml):http://speialdiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=B000PKZG22
 Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml):http://speialdiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=B000PKZFT6