> On May 24, 7:50?pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > Or maybe they remember too well
>
> > Mark, through the years you have built your reputation here in ASA, as
> > an asshole who also happens to be an instigator. ?You should not find
> > it necessary to have to continuously prove it. It is obvious. We know.
> > We know.
>
> Like your reputation is any better?-

Unlike me, you insist on continuing something that you complained
about for years. You continue in spite of what has changed here. I
strove to end the bickering. It has ended. You continue to instigate
it. What I sought was to end the turmoil. It has ended ...... You
continue to try to keep in going. I accomplished what I wanted. What's
your objective? To bring ASA back to what it was?

where was all these voices of reason when bAss started this shit weeks ago
with his political rants and personal attacks on others?   it's a little
late to feign indignation now trollmaster.