Re: There will be Blood

On May 8, 10:47=A0pm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Let me know if you need any assistance in securing those systems from
> further remote or local access...I get those type of calls everyday
> Nick. Some companies wait until you switch to another company, then
> access the systems and tinker with the programming in hope to get them
> back...sleeze balls are everywhere...no matter what business you are in,
> there is good and bad in all.
>
> Jim Rojas
>

> nick markowitz wrote:
> >> Utter bullshit, Nick. =A0I hope you and the powers that be get the goo=
ds
> >> on these bastards.
>
> >> Are you able to share what they've done?
>
> >> Screwing with a fire alarm system is something that, to me, just isn't
> >> done.
>
> >> As you can imagine, for me to think of ANYONE dying in a fire is bad
> >> enough, but to have someone do so because some fuck-wit tampered with
> >> the alarm elicits a visceral reaction in me that calls to mind some
> >> interesting things you can do with the claw end of a rip hammer.
>
> >> Good luck and happy hunting.
>
> >> Keep us posted.- Hide quoted text -

> > Im going to the DA monday I have already talked to AHJ's involved and
> > there mad
> > while i was sick I had to let my install code be used by who I thought
> > were trusted friends to use so they could work on my systems and I was
> > wrong one let his laptop get accessed .
> > I had one building where =A0fire dept found horns deliberatly shorted
> > and another where they reprogrammed zones so panel would call daily
> > test but not send an alarm I know some one did it when the vista
> > panels are totally powered down they roll back 12 hours guess what i
> > found when i started checking clocks.
> > =A0we have narrowed it down to a handful of individuals.
> > who work for cable companys =A0and also security companys which is how
> > there getting access to buildings.
> > and everything keeps pointing back to one security company owner.
> > same one who tried to steal my accounts in 93 =A0when i got hurt and go=
> > his fingers smacked.- Hide quoted text -

I have locked them down and changed all codes they now can only come
back to my download number and i also activated the program tamper
code as well.
what kind of slime tries and takes accounts from some one when there
down medically  and need the money the most.
sooner or later they will answer to the big guy up stairs .
and beileive me when i say theres a hell. I had an NDE  during surgery
and i was there. no one wants to go there.
I would not wish it on my worst enemy.