Re: Test

"mleuck" <m.leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:17c7b9c4-04da-4791-9aa3-ba4be9b175f0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> She may be all of that but she's still a failed Air America radio lesbian
> who can't figure out what sex she really is

You're repeating yourself.  I'm not sure how you define "failed" and I don't
know what her salary is but I'd be willing to guess she's at least doing
better than you or me.  Since you've mentioned it twice I wonder why you care
about her sexual preferences.

>> Olbermann gave up sports reporting in favor of politics. I never paid
>> attention to him (or anyone else) about sports since I don't care who wins
>> anything, but his comments on politics are usually bang on.

> Well YOU might think so...

Yep.

>> "Billo the Clown" (aka Bill O'Reilly) has been complaining lately that the
>> Nielsen ratings are fixed...

> He may say that but doesn't make it true and his network doesn't seem to
> think so either, their lowest rated show still beats anything the Obama
> network puts up...

The Obama network?  Heh, heh, heh.  :^)

>> Tom told me you got hurt. Hope you're OK.

> I'm just fine

I saw your other post a few minutes ago.  Tom said (I think that's what he
said) you broke a hip.  Ouch!  One of the riders on a run I was on a few years
ago hit a railroad track at an angle, went down and hit the rail, breaking his
hip.  I didn't see it but friends told me it was pretty rough.

Anyway, speedy recovery to you.

--

Regards,
Robert