Re: dsc gs3055-i

"A.J." <a_j@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:qpxwl.97967$2O4.13345@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Anything is possible here.
>
> 1. The dealer profile is not setup with the CS. (Very likely)

close

> 2. Can you check on the web and see if the signal is getting out on the
> radio network ?

or #3... as it turned out... this account wasn't setup to be used with it,
only a phone line... you'd think after probably a dozen or so calls to check
signals and talk to tech support (and many more calls with dsc and
connect24) over 2 days someone there looking at the account and hearing me
say gs3055-i and cell communicator would've noticed that it's not the right
kind of account?  i was really hoping this monitoring company would have
hired intellegent people and more than apparently 2 tech support people who
aren't any better

i guess i'll chalk it up to the fact we haven't been using them for very
long, haven't used any sort of cell communicator with them, and i've never
installed this particular one at all... and file it all under "experience"

...still pisses me off though