Re: Talking keypads

What good is a chime if you don't know what it is chiming about?  I
recently swapped out the Ademco 6160 keypad for the 6160Voice.  I use
it with a Vista20P that I recently installed.

In addition to burglary alarm functions I am using it to monitor
activities at home and a second remote location about a mile away.
When someone enters the driveway I want to know which driveway.  When
someone approaches the front door I want to know.  When someone
approaches the back door to read the meter I want to know.  I put the
zones I want to know about in a list and turn the chime on.  When
someone enters a zone I am interested in it chimes and tells me which
zone.  I find it very usefull.

Zeuspaul