Re: mr Bass

Sorry to hear that.
There is little any of us here can do or say to make anything better for
you.
For those posting here and still harboring hard feeling all I can say
they'll never find anyone they'll love to hate more in this NG than RLB.
I suppose the last bust of negative posts are more due to them missing you
already and not know what to say than anything else.
The times ahead for you will certainly be rough. May you want to as long as
you live, and live as long as you want to.
Good luck.