adt compass software

For years I have had the adt version of compass on my computer and it
crashed about 6 months ago and took it with it.  I found my disk but
it must have been laying on the floor board of a buss and it is
unusable.  I would like to buy the adt compass software and or a
digital copy i really dont care. Please help I have about 85 customers
with adt panels installed and need to be able to connect to them. To
anyone out there please help.