MAGELLAN DIY questions

Hi;

I'm new to this group with absolutely no alarm wiring experience. I=92ve
bought a paradox MAGELLAN alarm system (4x wired digigard 75 PIR, 3x
wired 476+ Pro PIR, SP-ZX8 expander, MG5050 PCB and the K32 LCD
keypad).

My first question is: What is meant by EOL (end of line) and Wire
Fault Recognition? Should there be only 4 wires OR 6 wired going into
the PIR?

Is the following statement correct: If I only connect 4 wires to PIR
(2 for power =96 black & red AND 2 for the alarm) and I use a resistor
across one of the alarm and one of the Tamper connections =96 then the
alarm will sound if cover is removed BUT nothing will happen if the
wire connection to PIR is broken?

Also the MG5050 PCB has 5 zone connections (Z1 to Z5) but only 2 C
connections (suppose the =93C=94 stands for Common). Therefore if all 5
zones are connected (Z1 to Z5 with one wire each), I am left with 2
wires in the fist =93C=94 and 3 in the other =93C=94 OR maybe all 5 in one =
of
the =93C=92s=94?

I suppose you connect the magnet contacts to any open zone (the same
applies to panic buttons)?

Last question: I want to connect 3 LED=92s to indicate alarm status from
outside of home. I think these must go to PGM inputs on panel but what
happens to the other wire? I.e. One (LED positive) goes to PGM1 and
the other wire to C?

Please excuse the obvious questions but it is not straight forward in
the manuals and I don=92t want to =93blow up=94 the panel.

TIA
Werner