Re: Looking for Someone to Program My Panel

"Cloaked" <cloaked@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Just wanted to let everyone know that Jim Rojas has programmed my new panel
after downloading the information from my old panel. I did not need to ship
the new panel to Jim for programming, which was greatly appreciated. In
addition, Jim worked with me on a Sunday to get this done. Very satisfied
with the work Jim did here. I travel alot and wanted to make sure I had a
drop in panel in the event I was on the road as my old panel is approaching
ten years of age.

What I think I'll do is put the older panel on the shelf and plug in the new
one and use the old one as a backup. Any thoughts on this?