Re: NAPCO Trouble code

If it is a central station code, my guess is restoral on zone 2.  If you're
talking about a keypad display and since Napco makes a good number of panels
it is hard to even guess without knowing which panel you're talking about.
You are right about a 2 in the keypad segment is a low battery on an older
1016e.
What are you talking about?