Re: OT: Murder at Safeway

	The old man sat on the log, explaining to the children around
him the meaning of this special day in the history of the tribe, and
the lesson to be learned.

	The old man said, "It was in this jungle, many, many years ago
that our tribe and the neighboring tribe over the hill were engaged in
periodic fighting and raids on each other's villages.

	"One day, many, many years ago, our chief learned that the
tribe from over the hill was going to raid our village during the
night. So our chief and his strongest men lifted and hid his golden
throne in the rafters of his hut.  Then the villagers retired to their
own huts to prepare for the raid.

	"Today we don't celebrate, but we just remember sadly the
lesson learned that dreadful night.  You see, my children, during the
night the golden throne crashed down through the rafters, onto the
chief's bed, killing him instantly.

	"And the lesson learned, my children is this:

	"People who live in grass huts shouldn't stow thrones!?"