Re: Brinks Uses Unlicensed Employees

On Jun 27, 11:46=EF=BF=BDpm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Nomen Nescio wrote:
> > Check to see if the Company Brinks/the Salesman and the Installer were =
licensed with the state

> > You should check with the state to see if any of these people were lice=
nsed. Everyone associated wit the company along with the company should be =
licensed through the California of consumer affairs/ Bureau of Security and=
 Investigative Services. You can check if the people have ever been denied =
a license or if they were accepted. I believe on the denied list it goes ba=
ck to 2001. If not dile a complaint or for mediation. You may be able to ge=
t a refund. You should also check to make sure they had a city license if i=
t was required. Along with who ever monitored it, they also need to be lice=
nsed to do buisness in city and state.

> I don't know about all that...what's the deal with this IQ certified
> patch those guys proudly wear? Is that the alarm industry's equivalent
> to ASE factory trained certification? ;)

Hey, just because you're not licensed doesn't mean you can't be IQ
certified.

And ..... are you sure that's AS ... "E" ?