Re: Smart Water

"mleuck" <m.leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:459ccb59-8577-49f7-bb55-ec57763bb92d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Jun 22, 11:39 pm, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> mleuck wrote:
> > On Jun 22, 4:35 pm, "KingFish" <a...@xxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Smart water sprays a mist when the alarm is activated. the perp glows
> >> under
> >> UV light for weeks after. Provides irrefutable link to crime scene. Can
> >> also be used to mark items subject to being stolen.
>
> >>http://www.smartwater.com/Home.aspx
>
> >>http://www.smartwater.com/getdoc/0bb25709-6001-4f1b-ae6c-568fffe34ec6...
>
> > So who cleans up the mess?
>
> You're feeding the troll again... *sigh*

1. I can actually picture you rolling your eyes and shrugging your
shoulders while uttering that sigh

2. It looks like an interesting product although the detection /
scanning infrastructure might be a problem.

3. I don't remember electing you as troll enforcer so quit crying and

4.

Mark,

Are you getting old? You seem to keep losing your train of thought.