Re: Oh well...

On Jun 9, 7:15=A0am, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> I had a new scan and saw my oncologist yesterday. =A0Unfortunately, it lo=
oks like the "all clear" signal was wrong. =A0The cancer came back with a v=
engeance. =A0The prognosis is pretty grim.

> I have to start chemo again in a few weeks but first I'm going back to Br=
azil one last time. =A0According to the doctor I should make it to next spr=
ing, possibly even a year, if I do the chemo. =A0Without it he says I might=
 not see Christmas.

> Regards,
> Robert
>
> =A0Robert L Bass.vcf
> < 1KViewDownload

RHC: Bob, I just checked in to see what's going on (I don't frequent
the newsgroup much anymore), and heard the dreadful news. I honestly
don't know what to say....this is terrible and the worst news I have
heard for a long time. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope
that you can pull off another recovery again. Anything else I can say
is just banal window dressing !!

Take care my friend...we'll pray for you.