Re: Moose Z900 Software

"tourman" wrote:

> Increasingly today, you really have to make upfront queries as to what means
> of telecommunications the client plans to use for his alarm panel before
> even going out to give the client an on site quote. This weeds out the VoIP
> clients right up front.

You really shouldn't exclude all VoIP clients, Bob.  VoIP is, like it or not,
the communications medium of the future.  Instead, you might want to look into
VoIP compatible alarm control panels.  Napco's panels communicate over VoIP
lines if you select Contact ID format.  I have hundreds of clients using them
with VoIP and so far they're all working fine.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics