Re: Oh well...

"nick markowitz" wrote:

> I get this pit in the bottom of my stomach every time I go for one of my
> scans. and wonder.

The funny thing is I never seem to feel that way.  But this time I was a bit
nervous and sure enough...

> I know this had to be devastating news for you

It did kind of knock me down.  After I had that good test a while back I began
to think for the first time in three years that there really was hope.

> Bob I hope you make it much longer.

Thanks.  It doesn't look too promising right now though.

> So far so good for me still having trouble getting my illiostomy reversed
> but so far I have put my weight back on and I am in remission for now wish
> the same was for you.

I'm glad to hear you're winning.  I was pretty worried for a while that you
wouldn't make it.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass