Re: DSL filter

On Jun 13, 8:10=EF=BF=BDpm, Injun Ear <gonsleen...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does my Ademco Vista 20P need a DSL filter or does it have one built-in?
>
> The reason for my question is that my ISP is cable and they want to
> almost triple the monthy charge. =EF=BF=BDI may have to switch to DSL.
>
> So, will I need to order that filter for the Ademco?

My suggestion would be to install the filter.

I've found that if you have DSL and an alarm system, that if you don't
use a DSL filter for the alarm panel .... you may find that the alarm
system will work when you test it, but you may also find out the hard
way, that it doesn't work  when you need it.

For the small cost of a filter, it's better to be sure.