Re: Jungle Fever

"tourman" <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:a493a6c4-ecda-4982-87df-c4fcc5286d9a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Jul 10, 7:48 am, "GROUPMODERATOR" <A...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I guess Letterman is not the only democrat that fantasizes about underage
> girls. Michelle gonna git mad.
>
> http://www.ilgiornale.it/a.pic1?ID=365566
>
> http://www.nypost.com/seven/07102009/news/nationalnews/tail_to_the_ch...
>
> u can take the man out of the jungle but...........

RHC: Who hasn't looked at a nice rear end, or a beautiful set of
legs ! There's nothing abnormal about that - I'd be more concerned if
he didn't look ! You should be questioning a shallow press who would
make an issue of any kind about such a thing....

I bet you do more than that with minor girls!  you Canucks are freaky.

As for your comments about the "jungle", you sir are a bigot and an
idiot !!

Or are you simply trolling again....

if it's ok for bAss to troll then it's ok for me.  so much for having the
world respect us more with the POTUS oogling minors while overseas on
business.