Caddx NX8

Has anyone else had issues with the Caddx panels missing test timers?
Most of our non fire Caddx panels are set up on weekly test reports.
Randomly, we will miss the test timer report.  We can connect to the
panel via our download software and force the panel to send a test
report.  This happens at random intervals at random locations.  If we
replace the panel with a Honeywell Vista panel, the problem goes
away.  So, I do not think it is a phone line issue.  I would rather
not go to every site and replace the panels.