Re: A Crying Shame

"Jim Rojas" wrote:

> I am no party member of any kind...

I prefer pool parties.

> I usually listen to both sides, and select the lesser of 2 evils... :)

In the most recent election we finally had the option of choosing between two
good people.  I don't agree with some of McCain's ideas but the man is a good
person and definitely a patriot.  Obama is the more intelligent and more
learned of the two and his ideas more closely align with my own so the choice
wasn't so hard.  Also, while Biden has his faults, he's basically a decent
person, whereas Palin is an inerudite rube with all the moral high ground of a
reptile.  Fortunately, she has really done herself in as a potential
presidential candidate by walking out on the people of Alaska half-way through
her first term as governor.  That should put the final nail in her political
coffin.

Regards,
Robert