Re: A Crying Shame

On Jul 4, 8:41=A0am, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Robert L Bass wrote:
> > I was truly disappointed to read Friday's news story that Sarah Palin
> > has decided to leave government. =A0This is just terrible. =A0Comedians=
 the
> > world over will have to look elsewhere for new material. =A0Ah, well. =
=A0At
> > least we still have Mark Sanford...
>
> > Heh, heh, heh... :^)
>
> Why did she step down?
>
> Jim Rojas

They mocked her Down Syndrome child.
They misquoted her and then mocked that.
They picked on her 14-year-old daughter.
They filed 15 frivolous ethics complaints that nearly bankrupted her.
They blamed her for that awful, disorganized mess that John McCain
ran.
When she finally threw in the towel, they said she could not take the
pressure.

I would like to see Barack Obama handle one teaspoon of the anti-Sarah
Palin crapola the elites have enjoyed for 9 months.