Re: mControl: Anybody Got Insteon Motion Detector To Work?

On Jul 12, 12:23=EF=BF=BDpm, "(PeteCresswell)" <x...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I guess mControl is kind of low end for professional use... but
> maybe somebody here is using it.
>
> Insteon's 2420M wireless motion detector is giving me fits.
>
> Has anybody gotten one to work with mControl?
> --
> PeteCresswell

I use Insteon and it's ok for lighting and control of non critical
devices .......... but not for security or anything vital. I haven't
had a use for the motion detector yet, but I doubt that I'd use
anything wireless that wasn't designed for security use ..... even for
non security applications.