Brinks is still running racist ads.

I said it before and I'll say it again. I think their television ads
are racist. I'm still waiting to see a haji,chink, a bro, I'll even
settle for a Rabbi breaking into that white woman's house. It's always
that dopey looking white guy with the hood. We demand racial diversity
and we want it now!

These ads imply that white guys are stupid. He always crashes a door
when he knows someone is home and the lights are on, scares the shit
out of himself and runs away. He could have gone across the street and
slipped through an unlocked window. What a schmuck!

RW