Re: Is it possible to alarm a pool cage???

you mean like a fence?

yah probably, depending on fence and how much you want to spend and where
the nearest wire is that goes to the alarm panel...etc etc.

liability would be high so I wouldn't do it for a client but for my family I
probably would.

--
**Crash Gordon**