Re: Jim Rojas "panel unlocking"

I am glad you are happy with our service.

Many larger ISP's like Verizon, Comcast, and Brighthouse have dropped
Usenet altogether. So unless you cough up $10 a month to voice your
opinions on Usenet, there are few avenues left that allows free posting.
Those that do, sometimes remail, then automatically replace posters real
identity with a pseudonym. It is still better than nothing.

I use Teranews. they are not the best, but its free for the most part.

Jim Rojas