Re: multiple inputs and multiple outputs

Ok, now I got you . . . Yes, your idea will work but you should not have to
mess around with the power of the IR Illuminator since it's control by a
day/nite sensor already. so all you need is for the PIRs to start the
recording, hell, you don't even need a relay, just parallel/series the two
motion sensor directly to the "start recording" trigger and you are all set.