[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Message Index][Thread Index]

Re: ** HELP ** - Physical Security Check Technology

<thetroyasher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> The Security company at my old apartment complex used a system to
> "record" whenever the officer completed a check of a certain item
> (i.e. the pedestrian access gate: closed/locked).  They would carry a
> tube device that they would touch to what appeared to be a metal disc
> mouted on the wall adjacent to the gate.  These metal discs were at
> all the locations an officer was required to check throughout the
> night.  The tube would then record the time and location of the check.
> Does anyone know what this system is called or something similar?  I'm
> looking at installing something similar at my company.

google "guard tour system"


alt.security.alarms Main Index | alt.security.alarms Thread Index | alt.security.alarms Home | Archives Home