Re: New Pennsylvania Law

On Feb 19, 11:53=A0pm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We had to be registered here in Florida since 1994. What took PA so long?
>
> Jim Rojas
>

> ABLE1 wrote:
> > For those that are effected.
>
> >http://www.harrisburgbuilders.com/News.asp- Hide quoted text -

I think I have the answer  many crooked contractors that I knew closed
up shop here and went down to Florida in late 80's  true story
and started there shenanigans down there.
what has finally started registration In Pa is fact we passed the UCC
codes 5 years ago where much of the sludge got out of commercial work
because they had to get permits and inspections now and went over to
the residential side which finally got pa off its ass to do something
it was OK when they ripped off the commercial end but not residential.
and even with this new law 50% will still not follow it and keep
ripping people off. because people will do deals silently.