Re: Brinks

OK, cool.  It gave me the address 31.  Then I typed, 1, 6, and * and it
said "Busy, stand by". Now its going "Fault and changing 1 thru 8,
beeping fast and then saying disarmed, fire trouble 01.  I pressed in
4112 and it shut up.  Now it's paging thru all those zones.  I see
that's because I have nothing else connected to it yet.