Re: Recession? Depression? Boom?

On Feb 11, 10:50 am, mleuck <markle...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Feb 8, 10:13 am, Spellcheck Patrol <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > Are any of you cock sniffs experiencing an increase in business ever
> > since the economy went in the shitter?
> > You should be.
> > A few home theater guys I know are starving, and the authorized
> > dealers for Boinky, Monkeytronics, and ADT are shitting the bed as
> > well, but the smaller guys are seeing a surge in business.
> > This is a golden opportunity for the smaller guys to make a fortune. I
> > hope you're taking advantage of this fiscal mess to line your
> > pockets.
> > It's tempting me to get back in the business full throttle, but the
> > thought of pulling wires again takes the shine off the apple.
> > If any of you bananas need assistance with marketing, and/or have
> > interest in additional revenue streams let me know. I have one real
> > hot idea burning now that will make a go getter a bundle of money.
> > My website is still up in case I ever decide to jump back in. From
> > time to time I tinker with marketing ideas on it, so feel free to
> > visit it, and use any material you find valuable.http://www.24-7securityinc.com
> > As always I wish you all a Very Fuck You and a Happy Suck My Dick.
>
> Umm "Monkeytronics" isn't shitting the bed. Lovely way of pushing a
> website Tom <

I said authorized dealers, and was referring to this area. The
authorized dealers I know are seeing a downturn in business, just like
the home theater guys I know. The local indies I know of are seeing an
increase.

Pushing a website? Ummm yeah Mark I am really hoping maybe Frank or
Jim reads my site and tries to order a system from me.
I'd prefer Jim place the order since it's a shorter commute.