Re: Minimum staf at a central

"nick markowitz" <nmarkowitz@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion :
9a36006e-b9cf-41f8-a419-44502e4829f5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Feb 1, 9:40 pm, "Petem" <petem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Any one here can tell me there feeling about what would be the minimum
>> number of operator in a central station that have around 14k client?
>
> Ul requires 2 minimum operators for small central  check with UL as
> they have a formula for how many operators must be present per so many
> accounts.

Thanks for the infi Nick, the only problem is that the central is in
Canada..(but they do supervise some US client)

I will check With ULC if they have the same type of formula..

But while we are at it.. Would you feel confortable if your monitoring
station would have only one operator on site from 1500 to 1700 on a week day
and at the same time there was a snow storm outside..

dont assume that its because one operator was not able to come.. there was
no one program beside the guy that was allready there..