Re: Brinks

<sigh> LOL!  Hey, I'm just thinking out loud here.  I might go with a
lower cost monitoring service.  $8.95 looks a LOT better than $30.24/mo
PLUS the $50/year I pay for the permit from the friendly local PD.
(Don't forget... I'm 68.... Fixed income and all...  Economy... Etc.)

I'm fixing to call Brinks in a few min and see what they say about
pulling the plug.  If they say OK, then I'm off to Ebay to get my
OWN system.  You guys have been a big help.