Re: Brinks

Injun Ear wrote:

>Thanks for all the help.

Yeah.

>I'll probably be back when I start programming!  I might monitor it
>myself with the cell phone if that's possible. Get an alarm, call the
>neighbors & have them look out the window.  Or just call 911 myself!

<sigh>.  You're on your own if that's what you're gonna do.

Why don't you follow Jim's suggestion and just get a new KP and panel and let
an independent company monitor it?

There are also companies like this all over (I don't know anything about these
guys):
https://nextalarm.com/index.jsp

--

"Newspaper claims car thief transformed into a goat"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090124/ap_on_fe_st/odd_goat_thief_5