Re: Brinks

Now have the Visa 20P and 6160.  Reading the instructions.  I'll
probably start installing it next month since I still have some time
left on my Brinx contract.  Do I have to put those resistors accross
each of my sensors?  I have 3 doors, 1 window, 2 motion detectors and
1 smoke detector in the hall and 1 heat detector in the attic.
That's 8, which is the max for this system without going to
zone-doubling.  Installing looks easier than programming!

The old Brinx system doesn't seem to have resistors, but there is a
packet of them lying in the bottom of their panel.