Re: Networx NX-590-E

>> I would not use a NX 590E now.  Werent those the old analog units?  Get a
>> 591 E.  I have used both.  Not as many features as Alarm.com but lots
>> better than anything else.
>

> The NX591E is the cellular unit.  The NX590E is the TCP/IP module.  Very
> different.

Yup, cool little IP unit. Micro controller running uClinux (magnitudes
more powerful than the micro in the panel itself) that communicates to a
IP receiver in the CS.

Will also send emails directly if I recall, gotta be at least 6/7 years
since I played with one when I was still in the industry.

What programming issues are you wondering about?

RM