Re: 6270 Keypad Problems

corvette.1957@xxxxxxxxx had written this in response to
http://www.secure-gear.com/alt.security.alarms/5/Re-6270-Keypad-Problems-article4024-.htm
 :
I just experienced this issue on my 6270 and I have the same software
version of Software Version 1.0.10a Jan 12, 2005  and I am wondering did
the retailer sell me an old know bad unit?  What software versions for the
6270 have been available after the Jan 12, 2005 version?  Any help would
be greatly appreciated as I really can't justify the price of a new 6270
but if I can figure out if I was sold an old unit (As they did sell me an
old version of the Vista 20P board) then maybe I have some recourse with
the retailer. Again, any help is greatly appreciated!!

Cheers!
Matt

Allan wrote:

> > Ademco (Honeywell) had a bad run of them.  Return it for a
>> replacement.  If your dealer won't help contact me and I will.

> Thanks for your help Robert.  I'll drop you an email.

Delivered via http://www.secure-gear.com
The Internet Knowledge Base for the security industry
alt.security.alarms - 45055 messages and counting!