No Risk Investment !

Turn your day into 1,000 dollars or mores!!!

What if you could turn 1 day's lunch money into 1,000's more through
Paypal, would you do it?

Dear Friend,

This is NOT A SCAM! You, too, can make money easily like I have! Check
this out...

This was seen on OPRAH WINFREY, 20/20, and an article published in the
Wall Street Journal!! "Make your $6 turn into a fortune through
PayPal!"

It's very easy! If you know how to browse the Internet, you can do
this! You can complete this whole process in less than one hour and
you will never forget the day.....

PAYPAL VERIFIES THAT THIS $6 INVESTMENT IS 100% LEGAL AND IS A BIG
HIT!!

Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 through paypal to each of the
emails stated in the article. You then place your own email address at
the bottom of the list (at position number 6), and post the article in
at least 200 Newsgroups (there are thousands!!). I figured, what have
I got to lose except $6.00, right? Like most of us, I was a little
skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it. I found
out that it follows the same regulations as the mailed chain letters,
which according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) is indeed
legal! Within 7 days, I started getting money in my PayPal account! I
was so shocked and extremely excited! I figured it would end soon, but
the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made a little over
$30.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total over $900.00!
In the third week, I had over $6,000.00 and it's still growing. This
is now my fourth week, and I have made a total of just over $29,000.00
after sending out about 800 messages (200 every week) since day one.

THREE REQUIREMENTS:
1) You will need an email address that only you have access to. A
Yahoo or Hotmail address will do.
2) You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not have an
account yet, you can go to paypal.com and follow the instructions to
set up a free account. (Note: Please use the email address in position
number 6 as your referral.) Be sure to sign up for a free PREMIER or
BUSINESS account (and not just a PERSONAL account); otherwise you
won't be able to receive credit card payments from other people.
3) In order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will have
to verify your bank account with PayPal which may take a few days to
complete (for me, it only took 2 days to get verified). When you've
been verified, you can transfer $6.00 to your PayPal account.

WHEN YOU NEED MONEY, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
==> STEP 1: Through PayPal, send $1.00 to each email on the list
below. Make the subject of the payment to read "Email List" and in the
comments, write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." (This keeps the
program 100% legal...so please don't forget!). What you are doing is
creating a "service" by doing this and best of all you are not giving
your address to anyone you do not know. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!

Here's the E-mail List:

n...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xayberop...@xxxxxxxxx

wa_xi...@xxxxxxxxx

solo...@xxxxxxxxx

meechk...@xxxxxxxxxxx

mrsnt...@xxxxxxxxx

[[[ IMPORTANT NOTE: If you can not see full email addresses (this
happens on some web-based groups), just click on the link that appears
near the @ symbol of any email address above. This will take you to a
page for you to verify that you're human and then it takes you back to
this message finally revealing the full email addresses. ]]]

==> STEP 2: Now take the email in position number 1 off the list
above, move the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...)
and add YOUR email address (the one used on your paypal account) as
position number 6 on the list. MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS
EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

==> STEP 3: Try to keep this article as close to original as possible.
Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups and message
boards. I think there are close to 32,000 groups out there so you
won't have any problems finding just 200.

HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS AND MESSAGE BOARDS:
Open up www.google.com and type in "Message Board" and click search.
You will find many listings! Go to your chosen newsgroup or message
board and find the link or button to post a message. Copy & paste this
entire article (as in STEP 3) into the text area and submit it. That's
really all there is to it.

ENOY THE MONEY!
When you need more money, just send out more messages to the boards.
Please be honest and it will truly work for you. Don't forget to
donate 10% percent of your profit to your favorite charity which can
be found through http://www.charitynavigator.org.