Re: Brinks

You got that right.  I talked to them this morning and they said I was
on a year-to-year contract.  It expires on July 7th.  I told them I
wanted to let it expire.  They tried what you said.  Offered me 15
dollars a month if I signed up.  I told them no, they asked why, I said
money, the economy, etc.  They finally agreed to cancel on July 7 and to
give me a 10 dollar/mo. discount til then.  Meanwhile, back in the
jungle, I'm scouting Ebay.

Is the 6150 keypad OK or do I need the 6160?

I'm about to jump on one of those systems.
By the time the contract expires, I expect to be up and running with my
own system.  Using their wires, of course,  (Hey I don't have any of
those 6-foot drill bits)