Re: Several PIRs to single chimer

On Feb 9, 12:30=EF=BF=BDam, DeanB <deanbrow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Feb 6, 1:43=EF=BF=BDpm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 6, 5:24 am, "Doug" <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > "DeanB" <deanbrow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > > Shoot the cats first
>
> > > Doug
>
> > Get a Pit Bull.
>
> > Keeps both the vandals and the cats away.- Hide quoted text -

> It might eat my little kids! No freakin way would I get a pit bull -
> at least till they go to college.-

Good idea. By then, once they're away from home, the pit bull will
make sure they don't come back to live in your basement until they're
40 years old.

But, for now you could get a dog, pull his teeth, leave him out by the
car. The vandals wouldn't know he couldn't bite.
and worse case would be that he'd occasionally gum the kids. Or ......
you could give him dentures for guard duty at night.