Re: Brinks Home Security Gets Caught Stealing From Its Customers

Brinks acts like they are a monopolistic utility company. Utility
companies charge a minimum service charge whether you use a dime worth
of electricity or not.

When a company like Brinks has to resort to threatening and using scare
tactics on national TV to dupe new customers, its time for them to find
a better source of RMR.

Brinks armored car division doesn't advertise, but yet they make tons of
money...Brinks Home Security advertises way too much and look what it
gets them. High pressure sales tactics means big trouble for any
business. Brow beating your customers that can no longer afford to pay
$30+ a month for obsolete equipment is insanity.

Jim Rojas