Re: Brinks Home Security Gets Caught Stealing From Its Customers

Brinks boasted 1.2 million customers before the financial meltdown. I
guess we can safely say they are down to 800K customers about now. But
that is my opinion.

Brinks can huff and puff all they like. They can threaten people's
credit to no end, but in this economy it really doesn't matter that much
anyway. I have heard people with squeeky clean credit all their lives
all of the sudden drop to marginal credit through no fault of their own.
  So you can imagine those individuals that were about 650-700 are now
having a tough time getting credit when they need it most.

Brink's collection department is probably doing some major overtime
trying to keep the attrition rate from getting out of control.

Jim Rojas