Re: Snow on house causing wireless trouble

On Feb 1, 9:44=A0pm, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> I would think that would help, seeing as though the snow is outside the
> house and the radio waves are inside.
>
> --
> **Crash Gordon**

Thats what I would of thought also. Radio waves can be unpredictable.
Their characteristics also change depending on the frequency from what
I've read.  I suppose it could still be something else but I don't
know what.  If I notice problems again after a big snow I will be
quite sure the snow is causing the trouble.

I think they should bump up the power in wireless transmitters. Even
if the battery was every year instead of 2-5 years it would be more
reliable.  Anyway once i have more time I'm going to convert to mostly
wired.