Re: Stockroom blowout

hampathome had written this in response to
http://www.secure-gear.com/alt.security.alarms/5/Re-Stockroom-blowout-article23084-.htm
 :

if you still have any I may be interested in a moose z1100e zone expander.

thank you!

h.
-------------------------------------
G. Morgan wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:32:46 -0700, "alarman"
> <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:

>>Time to clean out the ol' stockroom again. Here's a list if
>> anyone's
>>interrested. All this stuff is used, unless otherwise indicated,
>> and is in
>>working order. Make offer:
>>
>>2    Linear 371 supervised wireless smoke detector.
>>5    Linear ST supervised wireless door/window xmtr.
>>1    Linear SS32T supervised wireless receiver.
>>1    Linear 50S40 PIR (new in box)
>>12  Moose Z-1100 alarm control board, no can.
>>2    Moose Z-1100E alarm control board with zone expander, no can.
>>12  Moose Z-1100R keypads.
>>1   Ademco 4142 AD alarm control w/can.
>>3   Ademco 6138 keypads.
>>1   Ademco 4208 zone expander.
>>1   ITI RF Commander control/keypad combo. (Don't know if it works)
>>2   DSC 5132 900 MHz wireless receivers.
>>3   DSC 900 MHz wireless smoke detectors.

> Put it on Fleabay... those folks will buy anything.

Delivered via http://www.secure-gear.com
The Internet Knowledge Base for the security industry
alt.security.alarms - 45226 messages and counting!