Re: Linear - how to tell if remote has armed system?

On Feb 2, 1:46=EF=BF=BDam, DeanB <deanbrow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I want my wife to be able to _know_ that the alarm is armed after she
> has reversed out of the garage and is sitting on the driveway. How can
> I do that? No way can she hear the chirp.
>
> I know its got something to do with automation output, but I have no
> idea what that means. (Some help would be really appreciated!)
>
> Thanks!

That's rather a vague question without knowing anything about your
system.

I've set up systems that will turn on a lamp in a room that's visible
from the front of the house.

Street Smart has got a remote arming key fob that has an outdoor LED
kit.

There are good and bad things associated with doing this.

Give us some details and perhaps we can make some suggestions.