Re: Linear Corp system defeated by pulling off wall?

On Feb 11, 2:17=EF=BF=BDpm, mleuck <markle...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Feb 3, 1:13=EF=BF=BDam, DeanB <deanbrow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > What's to stop someone breaking into a house, and within the entry
> > period, just pulling this system off the wall?
>
> >http://www.linearcorp.com/product.asp?product=3DSSC00036
>
> > Are you supposed to put this using somewhere out of the entry area and
> > use a remote keypad at the entrance instead?
>
> I'm not much on all-in-one systems but you'd be surprised how seldom
> burglars think to do that

Every time I read about this subject (tearing the units off the wall)
It's like they're going to be burglarized by the MIssion Impossible
team.

I can't remember any time that equipment was damaged during a buglary.
Years (and years) ago, they used to try and knock the sirens off the
building on commercial jobs ..... but that was when there were more
local system than monitored.  You could tell who wasn't monitored
because every morning on commercial jobs, the alarm bell would ring
when they entered. Then ......... along that great
invention .......... shunt locks!