Re: Brinks

news:a8cd8931-6340-47ee-8c5d-bd3b94edc948@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Feb 5, 11:44?am, "Bob Worthy" <secur...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have this scary image of you going to a service call in the midst of
> winter. You might think about using some vasoline to keep the steel caps
> and
> rings from sticking to your skin in the sub zero temps. With the addition
> of
> the keys, should we call you Jingles? ?;o]

Where it gets as cold as it gets where Frank is  ........I'm picturing
the scene from a Chrismas Story where the kid sticks his tongue to the
flag pole.   eeeewuuuu ..... little red key impressions ......
alllllllll over his body ..............

Oh yeah! That is the one where they said, "I double dog dare ya!" or it
might have even been " I triple dog dare ya". Only to be back when things
were so innocent. Now they are double dog dared to hold up convienence
stores.