Re: AA Locksmith Services In LA 866-294-3464 Los Angeles Locksmith.

On Feb 24, 4:38=A0pm, G. Morgan <no...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Robert L Bass wrote:
> >I wonder how many in the alarm industry also offer locksmith services.
>
> I have not seen any in my area for 20 years. =A0The same licensing agency=
 that
> handles alarm companies regulates locksmiths too (they are separate licen=
ses
> though). =A0
>
> > =A0We've
> >been doing a brisk business in online sales of locksmith supplies for se=
veral
> >years though it was almost a non-existent part of our business when I ow=
ned an
> >alarm company.
>
> I don't think the vast majority of alarm dealers know the first thing abo=
ut
> 'real' locksmithing (include me in that bunch).

RHC: Well, I for one do extensive locksmithing as part of my "package
deal" for clients. And I've been doing it for 35 years.

If clients can get reasonable prices for locksmithing services such as
re-keying when they move into a new home, as well as some of the
simpler physical security precautions they pretty much always need, AS
WELL as the alarm system, all from "one source shopping", that has
given me a big advantage over the other alarmcos in my area (when all
our alarm pricing is similiar).

Besides, if you are someone's security dealer and only supply the
alarm system, then IMO you are not doing a complete job for your
customer (please no one take offence at that. I know the smaller
professionals will give their clients the information they need to
know even if they cant do the work; however, the large mass marketers
like Brinks and ADT don't (they generally don't know shit from paint
in that regard......they only want to sell monitoring contracts and to
hell with the security part !! )