Re: Brinks Home Security Monitoring For Much Less

Jim wrote:
> On Feb 5, 6:04�pm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Non working alarm systems at least comply with false alarm ordinances.
>> No need for verification due to this new high tech innovation.
>>
>> Jim Rojas
>>

> Hmmm, I wonder if you'd need an alarm permit?

The "terms and conditions" look to have been written by a grade 7 ESL
(English as a Second Language) student.  All the "forms" the customer
fills out (including the one where he's required to submit his credit
card number) are on unsecured servers.  There's absolutely no
information on the monitoring station's listings.  The whole thing smells...